Shoestring Budget Public Relations ™
for Artists, Musicians, Filmmakers and Other Creative Professionals
Do you want to:
- Establish a public relations foundations for your brand and not sure where to start?
- Hire a PR professional but can’t really afford it?
- Better understand PR and how it can help your brand?
Then this workshop is for you!
In this complimentary session (valued at $50) you will learn:
ispublic relations and why it is important for your business?
- How to implement public relations initiatives on a limited budget?
- Tools to use to make PR initiatives more seamless
If you are interested in this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
This workshop is presented by Vanessa Abron, Media Relations Maven
Vanessa Abron is a public relations professional with 10 years in the industry who has worked with brands such as Nielsen, Ebony magazine, Aflac, Pringles, Nike, and Target to name a few. She specializes in media relations, events, community engagement and content development.